Totally Feet’s Exerciser Orthotics
Totally Feet’s Exerciser Orthotics are sturdy yet flexible orthotics that will improve your quality of life. The Exerciser Orthotics are made from a springy thermoplastic material and reinforced by a matrix on the bottom. The reinforced matrix creates a stop for excessive pronation. Excessive pronation is a sign of flat feet and cause bunions, foot pain, plantar fascitis, knee pain, hip pain, shin splints, or back pain. The Exerciser can help prevent all of these disorders. Designed for every walk of life including hospitality industry, nurses, and athletes, the new Exerciser orthotic is creating a durable, stable and long lasting comfort for all that have tried them.
Biomechanically designed, around a neutral foot, the exerciser orthotic help to realign the bones into a more well aligned structure.
Cleaning the Exerciser Orthotics
The Exerciser Orthotic is dishwasher safe, throw them in and have them ready in now time.
How to Wear your Exerciser Orthotics
There are some tricks to getting the most out of your Exerciser Orthotics, follow these basic steps to maximize your Exerciser Orthotics.
- Always place your Exerciser Orthotics on the midsole of the shoe- this is the platform under the foam, neoprene, or leather insole, then place your insole on top of your orthotic, if you do not have a top cover for your Exerciser Orthotics. If you do have a full length top cover built into your custom orthotic, remove the insole altogether.
- When buying new shoes, make sure your shoes have removable insoles- some companies insist on gluing them in- do not buy their shoes for orthotic wear.
- Buy shoes that have a rigid midsole, shoes that can easily be bent in any direction do not offer solid platform for your Exerciser Orthotics.
- Evaluate your shoes regularly, the materials used to construct shoes break down over time. When the materials break down they can change the way Exerciser Orthotics support your feet, making the orthotics seem uncomfortable.
- Break your Exerciser Orthotics in, I normally tell my patients to wear them 1 hour the first day and increase the time by 1 hour per day, at the end of a week you are at nearly a complete day. This is the case for most patients, however, as you practice podiatry or any medicine for that matter you quickly realize people have different tolerances. Some are able to wear them all day from the start while others may need 10 days to acclimate to their new Exerciser Orthotics. Don’t over do it with your new Exerciser Orthotics!!!
- Let your feet get use to the new Exerciser Orthotics
European Sizes 3(36/37), 4(38/39), 5(40/41), 6(42/43), 7(44/45), 8(46/47), 9(48/49)
3 (Women 5.5-7) (Men 4-4.5), 4 (Women 7.5-9) (Men 5-6.5), 5 (Women 9.5-11) (Men 7-8.5), 6 (Women 11.5-12.5) (Men 9-10.5), 7 (Women 13-14) (Men 11-12.5), 8 (Men 13-14.5), 9 (Men 15-16)